Bally Fireball Classic – Black Label
Summer Sale! Bally Eight Fireball Classic – Fully Black Labelled
Pinball Medics Black Labelled Bally/Sterns from the late 70’s & early 80’s. They’re like driving a ’69 GTO with a new Corvette Power Train and Suspension.
Aside from the basics, being gone over by “technicians” to be cleaned and shopped (new rubbers and screw tightened), our Black label Bally’s include;
- LED illumination for all bulbs with modified lamp drivers and top of the line Comet Twin 2835 SMD bulbs colour matched to your game.
- New upgraded rectifier boards with new connectors and updated trifurcon pins
- Brand new 2000 era complete modern Williams Fliptronics style Flippers with parrallel wound coils and capacitors to prevent arcing and prolong the awesome over the top new flipper power
- New flipper bats colour matched to the game
- LED displays
- Long lasting modern Black rubbers and Superband Flipper & mini post rubbers, color matched to the game
- New or Refurbished solenoid driver boards with all new electrolytic capacitors and ground mods performed
- Replace bad capacitors on all switches, cut and re-strip wires, clean leads and switch contacts, and re-solder wires
- All solder joints inspected, and any wiring issues repaired with solder and shrink tube
- All New posts and lane guides
- Pet-G washers under plastics
- New colour matched acorn nuts
- Re-pin connectors as required throughout the machine
- New button cell battery on the MPU
- Inspection, repair as required, and reflowing of all pins on all circuit boards, or replace with upgraded modern replacement as required
- Completely rebuilt Pop Bumpers, colour matched to the game with translucent bodies and dual illuminated Comet Pop Bumper Discs
- Rebuilt slingshots, kick-out holes, spinners, and much more
- Hours of inspection and cleaning up previous damage, age related or common weaknesses, previous “repairs”, as well as storage related issues
- Inspection and extensive test play to ensure far better than original brand new commercial level reliability for home use
- We will purchase or take your game on trade any time for 50 -75% of sale price for 5 years or often much longer
- 90 Warranty or trade back *(some obvious restrictions apply, see below, as we do actually spell it out…)
- Preferred service rates and availability in our service area
- Free Phone Support for games we sell, and yes, we do answer the phone
- Delivery, setup, and a walk through covering the basics of Pinball ownership in our local Service Area is included
In addition to it’s original purchase cost, each Black Label Game represents approximately $1500.00 in new parts, at our cost, as well as 40+ hours of labour, followed by a test period at the Ottawa Pinball Arcade, where they are put through their paces and dialed in to perfection.
This actual game is currently playing at the Montreal Pinball Arcade where you can see for yourself how amazingly well this game plays, and looks, by appointment!