Game Plan Coney Island Pinball Machine – Black Label
Game Plan Coney Island Pinball Machine – Black Label = $5900.00
Includes delivery and setup, 90 day warranty, and preferred service rates and availability for as long as you own the machine and are within the Greater Ottawa or Montreal area.
This is a nice example of one of Game Plan’s best Pinball Machines.
The playfield and cabinet are very nice, and the back-glass is perfect.
Beyond this however, this game deviates from it’s original condition in some very significant ways “under the hood” if you will. The Black Label process it has undergone is described below, and in more detail here.
Aside from the basics, being gone over by “technicians” to be cleaned and shopped (new rubbers and screw tightened), our Black label Bally’s include;
- LED illumination for all bulbs with modified lamp drivers and top of the line Comet Twin 2835 SMD bulbs colour matched to your game and to your taste
- New upgraded rectifier boards with new connectors and updated trifurcon pins
- Brand new 2000 era complete modern Williams Fliptronics style Flippers with parrallel wound coils and capacitors to prevent arcing and prolong the awesome over the top new flipper power
- New flipper bats colour matched to the game
- LED displays
- Long lasting modern Black rubbers and Superband Flipper & mini post rubbers, color matched to your taste
- Refurbished solenoid driver boards with all new electrolytic capacitors and ground mods performed
- New capacitors on all switches, cut and re-strip wires, clean leads and switch contacts, and re-solder wires
- All solder joints inspected, and any wiring issues repaired with solder and shrink tube
- All New posts and lane guides
- Pet-G washers under plastics
- New colour matched acorn nuts
- Re-pin connectors as required throughout the machine
- New memory capacitors on the MPU to prevent acid damage, never to be changed again
- Inspection, repair as required, and reflowing of all pins on all circuit boards, or replace with upgraded modern replacement as required
- Completely rebuilt Pop Bumpers, colour matched to the game with translucent bodies and dual illuminated Comet Pop Bumper Discs
- Rebuilt slingshots, kick-out holes, spinners, and much more
- Hours of inspection and cleaning up previous damage, age related or common weaknesses, previous “repairs”, as well as storage related issues
- Inspection and extensive test play to ensure far better than original brand new commercial level reliability for home use
- We will purchase or take your game on trade any time for 50 -75% of sale price for 5 years or often much longer
- 90 Warranty or trade back *(some obvious restrictions apply, see below, as we do actually spell it out…)
- Preferred service rates and availability in our service area
- Free Phone Support for games we sell, and yes, we do answer the phone
- Delivery, setup, and a walk through covering the basics of Pinball ownership in our local Service Area is included
In addition to it’s original purchase cost, each Black Label Game represents approximately $700 – $1200 in new parts, at our cost, as well as 40 plus hours of labour, followed by a test period at the Ottawa Pinball Arcade, where they are put through their paces and dialed in to perfection.
This actual game is currently playing at the Ottawa Montreal Pinball Museum 2559 Baseline Road, where you can see for yourself how amazingly well this game plays, and looks by appointment!